Oncology Research: How To Control Cancer With Studies
Basic Oncology Research focuses on understanding the function of healthy cells, and how cancer starts, grows, and spreads. We can use Findings from laboratory or basic research to inform future tests and treatments.
The advances in Hematology Research and Oncology Research make us understand what has occurred over the last decade. It has enabled us to think about cancer disease differently, which it’s being bold and taking risks to progress science.
The need for Oncology Research
Patient Screening Program and Cancer research is a step-by-step process. We know more about cancer, how to prevent it, how it starts, how it can spread in the body, how to treat it, and how to help people cope with being cancer patients.
This finding depends on different kinds of research, in which researchers study every stage of cancer’s journey, from prevention and screening to cancer diagnosis, treatment, and end-of-life care.
Types of Oncology Research
This research happens in phases to make sure that the data that is being collected is safe and will work well in large groups of healthy people and Patients.
Clinical Health Marketing Research, enables researchers to test their studies on a wide range of people. In which laboratory researchers can identify the ways to prevent, treat or control cancer.
Population Health Research
In population research, healthcare researchers study groups of people, to understand why some people are healthier than others, and how common features affect cancer risk and long-term health.
These characteristics could be gender, age, and health condition, or include factors such as lifestyle choices or geographic locations, to learn more about the disease among a specific population, this oncology research often includes large numbers of people over long periods.
We take a large sample size in population, this makes it more likely to be an accurate reflection of population health and what would happen in the real world, this group is more likely to be a good representation of the overall population.
By studying populations, researchers learn how to improve prevention of cancers, diagnosis, screening and Cancer patients’ care.
This research happens at many levels by oncologists to strive to give patients improved care and treatment, these outcomes can elevate the standards of care
Our research interests include;
- Advancing the use of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) to deliver potent toxins and targeted agents directly to the target cancer cells.
- Targeting mechanisms that allow tumor cells to survive and proliferate are forms of regulated cell death, such as ferroptosis and necroptosis.
- Creating new technologies to improve the efficacy of biologics in treating both blood cancers and solid tumors, enabling the development of therapies with highly targeted potential.
- Investigating of re-energize T cells, so that they can continue to destroy tumor cells by retaining their fitness.
- Innovating studies in the field of targeted protein degradation, by designing protein degraders that bind to a protein and trigger its degradation.
Read more: Why Is Important Health Marketing Research?
Deepdive for oncological research offers Hybrid Agile Market Research, which enables you to improve your business and promote your services, through our researchers who can help you to make professional studies.