Understanding how people feel about your brand helps you keep your marketing and product development efforts on track. It also allows you to respond right away to positive or negative posts.
Eventually, you would get a great insights on:
(1) Tracking Your Brand Health & Finding Pain Points.
(2) Getting the Competitor Situation & their movements.
(3) Identifying The Industry Trends, Plus,
(4) Engaging With your Customers & Identify Influencers And Advocates.
(5) Managing Crisis,
(6) Discovering New Opportunities & Leads